Suffering from depression and anxiety, I’ve learned that there are unexpected bad days where it seems impossible to get through the day or even out of bed. Those can be some of the worst. I very much believe in looking on the bright side of things. Something that helps me is reading quotes. Sometimes when you’re having a really bad day, you forget to remember the good things and look on the bright side. Sometimes you need a little reminder. I thought I’d share some of the quotes that help me get through the day. I included some art pieces from Society6 that I have hanging in my apartment as little reminders. If you click the picture, it’ll take you to that piece of art. What are your favorite quotes to get through the day?
- Hey little fighter, soon things will get brighter.
- What if the grass is greener on the other side, because it’s always raining there, where the ones who never fail to give, hardly have enough to spare, where the people with the broadest smiles, have pillows filled with tears, and the bravest ones you’ve ever known, are crippled by their fears, it’s filled with lonely people, but they’re never seen alone, where those that lack real shelter, make you feel the most at home, maybe their grass looks greener, because they’ve painted on its hue, just remember from the other side, your grass looks greener too.
- Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
- I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.
- Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside remembering all the times you felt that way.
- Actually, I can.
- Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry.
- Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.
If you’d like to see the rest of my favorite quotes and art pieces from Society6, you can view my collection: Daily Reminders